FW Perspectives Live TODAY – Q1 in review
Join us on April 8th for FirstWord Pharma’s review of key industry news from the first quarter of 2021.
Register for this FREE event here
Editors Michael Flanagan, Simon King and Becky Simon will discuss the most important events that occurred during the first three months of the year and look ahead at what to expect in the second quarter.
Topics will include the impact of vaccines on the COVID-19 pandemic, notable new drug approvals, key clinical data-readouts, licensing deals and company acquisitions.
There will also be a closer look at key themes which have played out during the quarter, including…
- Suggestions of a more reserved attitude from the FDA
- Progress in the field of Alzheimer’s disease
- Question marks over the long-term potential of gene therapy
- What the future holds for JAK inhibitors
- Big Pharma’s new found interest in Chinese-developed cancer drugs
We hope you can join us!